I've been sitting on these photos and thought I'd pull them out for a Friday greeting. Colton has calmed down considerably since he was sick last month (in a previous post I mentioned he was exhibiting some significant terrible-two symptoms) but it certainly seems he is going to be the "wilder" of the two boys. His new favorite game is an adaptation of ring-around-the-rosie where everyone just holds hands, runs in a circle, and falls down (no singing necessary!). He'll do it and laugh and laugh and then go around the room regathering everyone, taking people by the hand to reform the circle. If Papa tries to escape, he goes right after him. He climbs fearlessly and loves to make loud noises.
We're headed off to Florida on Sunday afternoon. Everything between now and then will be about getting us out the door. This has been a crazy, over-full week and I'm going home to so much laundry today, I kind of want to cry a little.
Spring Break starts at 6:00p today and you can feel it in the air. Those that have decided to come to class are wound tight as ticks and everyone is ready to pop.
I don't know if I'll be able to post while we're away, but will catch you up next weekend!
2 comments:
Wow, looks like a really yummy muffin. Colton is just growing like a weed and we can't wait until we see him soon. Laundry, ugh! It is always there to do. Be safe and see you all soon.
Don't cry. Just fold. And fold. And fold. If need be, lay your head down on warm clothes fresh from the dryer for a little rest. And then keep folding.
Haven't you taught Auden to do this yet? (Who am I kidding? Evan is only allowed to fold "square things.")
Post a Comment