I'm boiling over with things I want to tell you. But it has to wait a bit longer.
This week will be my last week at a job I have loved--a job that has been so, so good to me. I've no doubt I will remain a part of the community, but I can feel the page turning, the door opening, and as I pass through I can't help but look back--just for a tiny glimpse.
What comes next is so exciting that I often find myself feeling as if I might burst at the edges of my skin. I am anxious, joyous, afraid, brave, tentative, and bold all at the same time. It's exhausting. I have great plans and intentions for documenting this transition and the adventure ahead, but right now I have to finish everything I've started. There's still alot to do, but it is suddenly all so finite.
One more week and it all begins. I hope you'll check back in and see how it goes.
(photo: rainbow over Target in NJ: June, 2009)
No comments:
Post a Comment