2.06.2010

we (heart) star wars

AJ's gallery o' Star Wars on the living room wall.
I choose to ignore the fact that everyone in these pictures is angry.


Weather predictions are crap.

We definitely did not get the Snow-torious B.I.G., but a mere dusting of snow last night. However, I had mentally prepared to hole up for most of the weekend to study and domesticate, so that's still what I intend to do. More exciting, my entire household got to sit down to a meal together this morning!

So, I'm off to cram newborn lab values, drug prototypes, and respiratory diseases into my brain, but leave you with this YouTube gem sent to me by my friend Kristin this week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

al and I had a good smile over the star wars pics. thanks for sharing!
-morgan

Dad and Winnie said...

Auden, you are becoming quite the artist. And the video explains the whole star wars just as well as we would probably expain it also. Good to hear about the family meal being shared. Great stuff!!