1.15.2011

scenes from life with boys

AJ's fab new solar system model to go in his fab new Star Wars room. Courtesy MeeMaw and PaPa, Christmas 2010.  I should point out that there is a Pluto in this model, it's just not visible in this photo.  I still believe in Pluto.
Auden: Mama, why are there stars?

Me: I don't know, Big Man, what do you think?

Auden: Maybe to help us find our way when it's dark.

"If there were a map of the solar system, but instead of stars it showed people and their degrees of separation, my star would be the one you had to travel the most light-years from to get to his.  You would die getting to him"
-Miranda July (No One Belongs Here More Than You)

2 comments:

Dad and Winnie said...

What a wonderful room AJ is going to have when it is all finished. What a lucky little boy he is.

kimmie said...

Oh Auden James. I love you. And I love you Bev and Colton Twain, too!