OK--I'm on vacation, and I'm going to start by changing the rules to my own game. The plan was to post five words and five pics each day that would encapsulate our little (much needed) family sojourn south. Turns out, coming up with five words is just too damn hard (which was the point, I guess), but I'm past the point of embracing the challenge--I'm on vacation. So, I offer you five bullet points (how American of me) and five images. And I assure you, we're already having a wonderful time!
::waking to the sound of giggling children in a big 'ol house
::arriving at Mecca (aka-Target) and loading up on "necessities"
::miles and miles and miles and music and car snacks
::dinner at a wonderfully folksy waterfront seafood restaurant in
Wachapreague, Virginia with killer raw oysters, sweet potato fries, and lemon meringue pie
::too tired to care about being gouged at the Fairfield Marriott in Elizabeth City, NC





(more at
Flickr.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment